The Future of Alt-Jpop: Never Get a Real Job and "how much do I charge for a beat"


"The Music Speaks for Itself"-DJ Melania 666


Music has a lot value regardless of what people who have real jobs say. Who the fuck needs a Mechanical Engineer? Who needs a Teacher? As a matter of fact, most people hate their teachers. People love Young Thug, Murda Beatz, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Dua Lipa and Beethoven. Without Music, where would we be? If your parents got married, there is a high probability somebody played the Piano in the Wedding Ceremony. If there is no music, there is no love. Implying to get a real job is to not believe in love, to not believe in any kind of love, and a world without love is a world without justice.

In the times of 5 dollar beat leasing, the life of a musician is becoming increasingly tough but at the same time I see this as a blessing. I've been trying to get artists involved for 1898 and Alt-Jpop but it hasn't been very successful. Singers either ignore you, language barrier impedes communication or simply find it too difficult to sing on. I've decided to take it easy in trying to search for a singer for the Alt-Jpop project and try to sell beats to non-Jpop entities. So a new question arises... How much do I charge for a beat? It depends. Some people suggest to aim low in order to attract consumers, I decide to go on another route. I will charge 350 dollars for a beat. I would give them for free because I secretly think music has no price, I'm not one of those ridiculous entrepreneurs, who puts money first and are way more broke than me. I'm not obsessed with money, I'm ok, I don't live under a bridge but I do live with my parents and I owe a lot of money because of student loans so I will eventually have to develop a plan. Some people suggest to get a real job, this is not my philosophy, people that give up on their purpose or duty to be a wannabe proletarian daddy is actually very beta and a cuck. Daddies are cucks.

Lately, I've been reflecting about the future of Alt-Jpop. Is the future of Alt-Jpop, Jpop? I've been trying to explore new ideas and applying them to my music. I'm constantly reinventing myself as producer, as dogmatic as I may appear and sound. I'm constantly becoming more technical as a producer since day 1 but for me the most important thing is style. Everybody who knows me is well aware that I'm one those artists who can be described as Art-House, a prototype of Deconstructed Club, Real Deal High IQ Noise, "Avant", I don't say this to sound pretentious, but it's actually a fact, many people see it like that, regardless if it is 1% of my influence, it's still a 1%. I have an indirect "Avant" background and you can notice this in many aspects of Alt-Jpop even if it's Jpop or EDM. This 1% has given me a certain attitude when confronting music, ok, OK, I'm going to stop the BS now, I'm veryyy dogmatic!!!! *Sips Kool-Aid* My Real Estate Professor once told me that sometimes you have to sip on the Kool-Aid aka sip on the Ego. I'm not a narcissistic person but I think that I'm not you ordinary producer! I'm not some 17 year old Enfant Terrible making beatz with cracked Omnisphere in FL Studio or your ordinary Future Bass Jpop producer! If you ever get Alt-Jpop on your team, consider yourself blessed. Alt-Jpop and 1898 have a lot to offer, things that strive beyond the musical or the "Avant". The music speaks for itself. Sip on the Kool-Aid and keep making great beatz. Strive for the best. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Alt-Jpop? Interview with Antonio Vázquez

The Meaning of "Hyper": What do I think of Deconstructed Club? Deconstructed Club inspired 1898?

"Reinventing reinvention" Conversation with DJ Melania 666