Lil Peep, Gen Z and Western Pop

A woman drinking Soylent, a popular artificially flavored meal replacement among Gen Z

I don't tend to share my opinions or have any discursive presence, for this reason I'm spreading my ideas more often to whoever is interested. People who know me personally are very aware of my cultural isolationism, I'm extremely xenophobic, not xenophobic in the anti-foreigner racist way but I'm reluctant to the innovationism of Western Culture. I find Western Popular Culture quite silly in fact, especially the so called Emo Trap, a problematic genre that has accelerated the cuckholdery of beat leasing. Lil Peep is an idol to Gen Z and Millennials, for some arbitrary reason people are obsessed with his persona and what he represents. Since I'm an apologetic of moralism, Lil Peep is a reflection of how cuck we have become, no offense to his fans, not that Lil Peep's fans are cucks but that Lil Peep is a reflection of how cuck we have become. 

Even if I'm a esoterically anti-Trap I do have a lot of respect to certain aspects and artists of Trap. It would be hypocritical of myself to be anti-Trap when 1898 and Alt-Jpop have densely appropriated the technique of Trap Music. There is a rapper named Quavo who has a philosophy of the big brother, I like this very much, coincidently, he indirectly dissed Lil Peep by saying in his track Big Bro:

Think you're living life like rockstars but you're dead now (yeah) 
(...) 
We all need a big bro (all need a big bro). 

I agree with Quavo, we all need a big bro. Lil Peep is Tinder and the upcoming Gen Z, a hedonistic generation without values. I have to deal with Generation Z on a daily basis, and as a self-proclaimed Big Brother, I'm quite worried about them. They seem to be praised by Gen X, they are considered the innovators, the technological geniuses. They have barely entered the workforce! I don't doubt the potential of Generation Z, I don't like to be the try hard paternalistic subject that judges an entire generation by what they have learned from the Fake News. In the end, Gen X were ridiculous hippie hedonists who had more condomless sex than Millennials! This is why I think the problem of our age is not a matter of a missing paternal authority but the absence of a big brother who knows the laws of the street, who has been hit and let down, and for this reason he will always want the best for you. A mother and a father are not enough to spiritually guide Gen Z. A Big Brother knows the mistakes his parents have made, he fills the void of the corrupted family structures.



The DJ Tony moralism can be applied in order to properly understand the corruption of the youth. The youth has been hit too early, especially with the increased interconnectivity. The youth is hyper-experienced compared to older millennials, this interconnectivity increases vice and neuroticism. We are bombarded with thousands of choices from an early age, we are constantly comparing ourselves with others, becoming a tw hoe, comparing prospective partners, etc. We are also seeing the rise of the Enfant Terrible aka a narcissistic but vicious young boy who appears to be culturized. What will big brother say? Have you lived the street? Have you been hit hard? It's not a matter of intellect or knowledge but how you center knowledge and wisdom. The Enfant Terrible is everywhere, in Trap, Wonky, PC Music*, Philosophy, etc. 14 year old producer is a common motif. Why are we obsessed with remaining young? You could be culturized and talented but you simply are guided by vice, this is why every talent should aim beyond the Tinder bio or pussy chasing, it's all about the duty and purpose, not the clout. One has to do things as if the internet was shut down by ISIS. To culturize oneself without the Internet. Because if the internet ever stops working and your ig hoe gf ghosts you, you will always have your big brother there who will play soccer with you.

Popular posts from this blog

The Meaning of "Hyper": What do I think of Deconstructed Club? Deconstructed Club inspired 1898?

What is Alt-Jpop? Interview with Antonio Vázquez

Alt-Jpop's Theory of Jpop I: America, Italy, Baguette and a lot of Nori