mi bebecita, unemployment and lowercase caps.


Been reflecting a lot about my beatz and my unemployment lately. Now that I think about it,  I'm quite happy being unemployed, it's true that I have no money but at least I don't have to listen to a boss. A good friend of mine named Atticus told me "m8, if you work you die," I agree, I would die, I simply just can't work, as a matter of fact I've never had a contract based job! And I'm 29! The last two jobs I applied to were at Hot Topic and Books-A-Million. Hot Topic never hired me and I can understand why. I was hypocritical af during the interview, I said the most ridiculous stuff about my work ethic! How do I know my work ethic if I've never worked? Anyway, who the fuck wants to work for 10 USD an hour? Some people say I could make a living making beatz, sure, I would like to but I secretly think it isn't that possible at the moment, I personally think beat leasers have ruined it for everyone (even for themselves), selling beatz for 20 USD lol. I'm not mad at them, I just think they are silly and they bring a lot of bad vibes to tw. This is why modernity coupled with gig economy and hyper-regulated Californian Real Estate Market will never work. I once was crazy enough to consider moving to LA and work! Anyway, if you offer me a 100K+ salary making beatz I will gladly move to San Francisco! Now I'm contemplating moving to Mexico (ironically) or Asia, the US is too expensive (HOA prices are ridiculous even at Trailer Parks, going out is expensive, Uber is expensive, car insurance is expensive, extremely boring if you don't have a decent amount of disposable income, tax free US doesn't exist) and we all know a recession will come during 2019.

-11.30 USD for upcoming Sylenth2 payment -8.00 USD Alt-Jpop's sc pro=8.09 USD for tinder date


Regardless of my negativity, I'm quite optimistic about the future of Alt-Jpop and 1898music. The Mexico interview at Resistencia Modulada was a great opportunity, met a lot of great people, ate excellent Vegan Tacos, rode a horse, got a lot of Tinder Matches, the only sad thing is that I didn't see the pyramids. Also, an 1898 mix and text was released with Horizon99, a very open minded collective from Singapore. I have enjoyed working with them, they don't seem to be very normative regarding music style, they have tolerated 1898's incoherent track choices in mixes, I appreciate this liberty very much!

I made a new mix, dedicated to my bebecita, whose name I will not disclose, but I love her very much! I decided to spice it up a lil bit, make it more western while keeping the Jpop vibes. It includes a recent Alt-Jpop track that has one like but it's a great track though. Would like to add that it makes me excited to see that there are people interested in the stuff 1898 and Alt-Jpop does. Expect more  presence and engagement.

Tracklist:
Ariana Grande - the light is coming (feat. Nicki Minaj)
ゆーしえ (YUC'e) - Cinnamon Symphony
Alt-Jpop - i-CE LAND 時々あなたは凍らなければならない HYPERINFLATION 4K
Jennie - SOLO
TORIENA - GIRLS DO NOT DRESS FOR BOYS
Rita Ora - Let You Love Me
appare harajuku -
pareriraparerira
6ix9ine Ft. Anuel AA - Bebe


Popular posts from this blog

The Meaning of "Hyper": What do I think of Deconstructed Club? Deconstructed Club inspired 1898?

What is Alt-Jpop? Interview with Antonio Vázquez

Alt-Jpop's Theory of Jpop I: America, Italy, Baguette and a lot of Nori