PSYCHODELIC MIX




Toriena - Doping Life

This feels Thatcherite. Steel is the way. Play cool. Burn some coal.

St. Vincent - Psychopath

I have a pic of me and St. Vincent drinking Kombucha at Plaza Mayor (circa 2014), I will leak it when my net worth goes from $10 to $900M, it's only a matter of months for this to happen. Wait for 2019. 

DJ Noriken - スターゲイザー (Stargazer) Feat. YUC'e REMIX by Alt Jpop

Made this remix, I hope you like it. 

Halcali - 嗚呼ハルカリセンセーション

This beat is lit.


Cuban Doll - Bankrupt

My fall jam.

Ayumi Hamasaki - Sparkle

Incurable Mommy Fetish.

Uneducated Kid - Amazing REMIX by Alt-Jpop

I made this remix with a Mazda Rx7, open the sunroof, show the Amazing tiddies.

Jvcki Wai - Capitalism

When I was in Turkey (circa 2012) there was this drink named Capi, it was a Turkish version of Minute Made. This has nothing to do with this, but I remembered it. Capitalism I tell you 900M Net Worth 2019. Burn some coal. Steel is the way.

SHE IS SUMMER - CALL ME IN YOUR SUMMER

At the end of the day, the hyper is good, yeah, we unveiled the extreme terrors of Psychopathic Sleep Deprived Hypercapitalism, now you can sit down, relax, get married, cuddle with your partner, we aren't in PolyGnonEconomy anymore. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Meaning of "Hyper": What do I think of Deconstructed Club? Deconstructed Club inspired 1898?

What is Alt-Jpop? Interview with Antonio Vázquez

Alt-Jpop's Theory of Jpop I: America, Italy, Baguette and a lot of Nori